We had a little scare this past week. Papa (Derrick's Dad) came in town to help us with some house projects. Things were going very well...we got our swamp cooler in and got our railing fixed and then we were working on the downstairs bathroom trying to get it functional. While spraying texture on the walls the fumes ignited and we had a flash fire. Luckily everyone was okay. Papa spent some time in the hospital and got burned on his arms, hands, and face but he still has his good looks! The boys and I were upstairs at the time and we all are fine and the fire didn't do too much damage. We were able to clean up the majority of the damage over a couple of days. Thank goodness the Lord is looking out for us!