Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We are scheduled!

Well, we have a date for the C-sec for baby Johnson...(drumroll)...February 5th at 10am! Yeah! That means I dont have to wait past that date. I am really excited and anxious for the new little guy to arrive. (I still am hoping in the back of my head that I'll go into labor earlier 'cuz I'm REALLY uncomfortable.) It will be awesome to learn how to parent this new little guy and get his personality figured out. The boys are excited and love to feel the baby move! Wish us luck!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Scheduled C-Sections! Start the Countdown!

Let me know if you need anything.

Rachel Durazzani said...

I talked to your Mom a bit after the funeral on Saturday. She told me your little guy was coming first of February. Congrats and good luck with the c-section. Can't wait to see pictures.
Also, we're having another one in July - we'll find out if it's a girl or boy in two weeks.

Rachel Durazzani said...

PS: You should get on Facebook.

Jen said...

Good Luck! Having 3 boys in the house is so much fun. Boys Rule!
I am going to 2nd the facebook idea.

Monica Hudson said...

Woohoo! Good luck!! We'll be thinking of you over here...how fun to have another boy! I second the "Boys Rule" thing! love you!

McBunni said...

Yay! Good luck!

DeGooyer Family said...

Best wishes!!

Dianna said...

I talked to my mom yesterday and she said that she saw a picture of Levi and that things went well. Conratulations! We can't wait to see pictures of him! We hope you have a speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting, I am so happy for you guys.