Sunday, December 19, 2010

Girls or Boys or One of Each??

We just got our ultrasound done earlier this week. Derrick was in Phoenix so my mom was there with me. She had not seen an ultrasound for about 30 years so this was pretty cool for her to be able to do.
Turner and Tony both wanted a girl and a boy. They thought that 2 girls would just be too much girl in our house. Derrick and I just wanted healthy children.
So we found out that we are having...2 boys!! We are super excited. That will make 5 boys in all. I am excited because we already know boys and it will be really fun to have all of them the same sex. We will definitely have to be investing in another fridge in another couple of years :P Boys eat a lot.

2 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Just got all caught. Wow Rikki! So exciting - 5 boys!!!! I think there is a special talent in mothers of boys. And obviously, you have it! Congratulations!

Cervantes Family said...

Yeah! 2 boys! Congratulations. I hope you are feeling fine and that your move went okay. Happy New Year!