Saturday, February 19, 2011

26 weeks

So...I thought I would keep you all updated on how big my belly is getting! I am feeling those babies move around in there like crazy! I feel like we will have a couple of pretty active boys. I am suprised at how fast I am growing, how tired making babies is, and how hungry I am! It seems like I am always telling Derrick that I am either hungry or tired or both! We will get to have a 3D ultrasound next Wednesday. The boys and Derrick will be able to all be there. I am pretty excited to see them. :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look good! Your belly is so big. I bet your boys will love seeing the 3D ultrsound!

Rachel Johnson said...

You are amazing Rikki. 5 boys. Oh wow. I drive by your home here in aurora and think about you and your family. Thank you for including me in your blog. I don't know how to blog, maybe someday? Take care.