Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ultrasound

So I went in to my ultrasound this week and they watched the babies move, breathe, heartbeats, and checked amniotic fluid. I guess they will be doing this every other week. It was pretty cool to sit and watch the babies move. Usually when I have seen an ultrasound, the technitions work pretty fast and move the wand around quickly. Baby B did everything he was supposed to but Baby A was sleeping (I think?) and didn't want to do his breathing excercises. The tech just left the camera there watching him for awhile and it was very cool to get to see him move and then what that felt like to me. I have just been feeling a whole lot of kicks and rolls and punches and not really knowing who was doing what or what the heck they were doing in there. I still don't know what they are doing most of the time but it was cool to see the movement. Their heads are right next to eachother just like last week and I wonder what secrets they might be telling eachother. They are both doing fine, they just had me do a little bit more monitoring. It is great to know they are getting bigger and doing well.

1 comment:

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. It's great to get the updates too! Hang in there and know we're thinking of you!