Sunday, September 13, 2009

30 and 10

Soooo yeah. I turned 30 this past week. The day after Derrick and I had our 10 year anniversary! (What a week!) I have upgraded to contacts again :) and am very happy with being able to see without glasses on. Derrick took the family out to dinner on my birthday and the food was awesome.

I don't feel much different. I guess I am "mature" now. Maybe I thought I would get suddenly wise. Not feeling a lot of new brain cells...actually I still suffer from pregnancy brain:)

I know that this past 10 years have been amazing. We are blessed with 3 incredible boys and a LOT of memories. I wouldn't change this past 10 years for anything and am so greatful to my wonderful husband for treating me like a queen. I love you babe!

We are in the process of putting together a "First 10 years" scrapbook (Derrick's idea...awesome huh?) It has been so nice to remember all the wonderful times and craziness that we have experienced the past 10 years.

3 comments:

McBunni said...

Welcome to the club! =)

DeGooyer Family said...

Happy Belated!!

arizonamama said...

You guys are awesome. Thanks for coming over tonight. We had a really good time. You are making this moving thing hard. We are really going to miss you. And our gifts ROCK!