Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gardening

Levi really is enjoying gnawing on this carrot from our garden.
Turner loves carrots also!


We have gotten SOOOO many zucchini, squash, pumpkin, tomatoes, fresh basil, rosemary, beans, snow peas, and carrots.
I am so proud of our garden this year. Derrick, the boys and I worked really hard on it. Our labors were definitely fruitful (just ask Cameo and Lynn Johnson...they are helping eat all the zucchini and squash that my family just can't seem to get through. Thanks guys :) )
Derrick built me a couple of garden boxes this year and I love them. We are hoping to add another box next year.


1 comment:

Dianna said...

I'm so jealous! I'm calling you when I make another attempt at gardening. I wish at least that I lived close enough to snag some of the fruits!