Thursday, July 28, 2011

Chore Chart

My kids love Chore Charts. Well...they like them better than me telling them what to do all the time (and I like them being responsible.)


I put it on canvas and stenciled their names on with permanent marker.
This is a picture of it all done. I sewed vinyl on for pockets. The boys can move a chore that they have done over to the done side of the pocket. Each person has their own color and the orange cards are for earning some extra money. It is great. We just have to sew some buttons on by their names. Each person gets to pick out pins or buttons that showcase their personality. When we go up to Utah, we are going to do a dowel rod on the top so we can hang it on the wall.
Easy and fun project :)



1 comment:

Dianna said...

Thanks for the picture! I am working on my chore list now and I'm making a stop at the craft store tomorrow. Great idea!