Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sawyer and Briggs get blessed

Turner being silly
Levi and Grandpa got to be great friends



Levi trying on his floaty...he looks like an alien spaceship. Don't be suprised if we fall back on this for one halloween costume idea :)


Grandpa with Sawyer. This was very special for him and for us. Grandpa has an identical twin. It was fun to hear him reminisce about his brother. As far as I know, Sawyer and Briggs are the only other set of twins in the family.


My mom really wanted to have some pictures of her and the twins.



Sawyer and Briggs before their blessings



Briggs


Sawyer


All five boys after church. Don't they look handsome?





Family picture



We had a wonderful day. My parents, Derrick's parents, my little brother, Kade and Kory (two of my brother's sons) and my Grandpa came out to be a part of the blessings. Derrick's mom brought down the cutest little outfits for Sawyer and Briggs. They were sweater vest sets that weren't exactly identical but looked very similar. We ate some good food after church and it was great to socialize with everyone. Tony, Kade, and Kory got into an epic Monopoly battle that I'm sure they will be excited to continue and replay when we get together for a reunion later this summer.

2 comments:

Cervantes Family said...

I love Levi and his floaty- really cute! Your family looks so cute and big in the pictures!

Unknown said...

what a neat day, and you totally have a Halloween costume all sewn up