Saturday, July 9, 2011

A day in the life of...2 months!

I wrote down what Sawyer and Briggs did when they turned 1 month and thought I would try to continue it just so that I could compare.




Derrick did the late shift with Sawyer and Briggs and they went to bed around midnight.

3:15 am Briggs woke up...feed/change/burp

3:40 am Sawyer gets up...feed/change/burp

4:00 am I get to bed.

5:45am Briggs starts fussing. I gave him a pacifier

6:20am I get up to feed Briggs

6:40am Sawyer gets up. Derrick gets him.

6:50am I feed Sawyer. Derrick gets ready for work.

7:20am I put both boys in swings

7:30am Derrick leaves for work

8:00am I eat breakfast

8:15am I do the dishes

8:30am I start organizing the babies' clothes (this is my project of the day. I got a bunch of baby clothes from people that I needed to organize according to being appropriate for Arizona and size.)

9:00 am Briggs needs to eat

9:15 am Sawyer starts fussing. Tony gives him his pacifier.

9:20 am Tony takes over for Briggs and I go wash bottles and make Sawyer a bottle.

9:30 am Sawyer falls asleep. I take over for Briggs.

9:45 am Lay Briggs down--Sawyer is up to finish his bottle

10:10 am Put Briggs in his swing. Sawyer is down for a nap.

10:20 am Go back to organizing clothes.

12:30 pm Get older boys lunch

12:45 pm Sawyer wakes up--feed him

1:00 pm Briggs wakes up. Tony helps me feed him

1:45 pm Levi goes down for a nap

2:00 pm Put Briggs down for a nap

2:15 pm Sawyer falls asleep

2:20 pm Go back to organizing clothes.

3:00 pm Sawyer wants to eat

3:15 pm Briggs wants to eat. Tony helps again

3:45 pm organize clothes. Briggs layed down but I needed to bring Sawyer in to "help" me.

4:30 pm Finished organizing clothes. Played with the babies.

5:30 pm Derrick gets home from work. We both try to calm and feed babies

6:00 pm We eat leftovers

6:30 pm The older boys take a bath. Derrick helps Levi.

7:30 pm Start getting the older boys ready for bed.

8:00 pm Bed time for the boys. I read some books to Levi while Derrick takes care of the babies.
8:30 pm Derrick goes to the gym. I try to get things cleaned up

9:00 pm Babies need to eat again.

9:30 pm Derrick gets home and helps with the feeding.

10:00 pm Get the babies down.

10:30 pm I get to bed and Derrick stays up for the late night feeding so I can get some sleep.

Very busy day. I think it is better than last month. I feel like I'm getting more sleep. I just with I could get to sleep earlier. I got all my clothes organized. Overall a very productive day. High-five to Tony for all his help!

1 comment:

bell family said...

I am tired from just reading that. YOu are the woman. Go Rikki!