Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cold?

Turner wanted to go outside in the morning about a week ago. He came in about 5 mins later complaining that he was cold. Cold? Itr was probably high 70s...hehe...I told him to put on a jacket. Levi loves being like Turner so he decided he needed his big coat. It was classic. Tony enjoying the cool weather minus a shirt...Levi in a heavy coat, underwear and sandals, and Turner in a jacket and sandals. I think the boys have officially acclimated to the weather.

1 comment:

The Dahle Family said...

So opposite! I have to insist that Elodie put a real coat on instead of just long sleeves when it's in the 30's and low 40's and overcast and drizzly. I guess they're pretty acclimated here, becasue it got up into the high 50s again for a day or two and I caught Xander outside in his shorts.