Monday, April 25, 2011

Getting into stuff






Levi got into some chocolate cake mix while I was putting my feet up. My feet have been getting really swollen so I have been trying to stay down as much as I can. I hadn't heard him in a while but I figured Tony and Turner would be home from school in 5 mins or so...so I was probably safe.



When Turner got home he went into the kitchen and came back "Levi is having a problem!" I quickly (well okay...I can't move that fast anymore) got up to investigate. Levi had got a box of chocolate cake mix out of the cupboard (it is usually child proofed but I guess wasn't latched), opened it and was sticking his fingers into it. I looked at him and he turns to me and says "I just wanted some cupcakes Mom". I guess I haven't made cupcakes in a while and figured I should just take a picture and clean it up. At least he opened it on the table while sitting in his chair. He could have dumped it all over the floor...which would have been practically impossible for me to bend over and clean.












No comments: