Sunday, April 17, 2011

Man of many talents

There have been so many instances that I am soooo grateful that I married Derrick! He has been so great in taking care of me and us. I am very grateful that his mom (G-ma) taught him how to cook and clean. He does a VERY good job of it and since I have been trying to be down so much lately, he has made most meals and we are eating at least as good as if I were cooking for us. The house is hanging in there and he and the boys are really doing a great job helping out where I can't. He is doing an awesome job at work and just is amazing. Thanks so much babe!

2 comments:

Tastes Kinda Minty said...

Hey Rikki! So gad that the babies and you are still doing well! I bet you are ready for the big day anytime now! Glad that Dad is taking care of you and the boys. Enjoy the down time while you can, I bet you won't be geting much of that in a few weeks! Sure love you and wish you all the best!
Becky (Roper)

Rachel Johnson said...

Andrew likes Calvin and Hobbs. Or names that you did not pick like Bilbo and Baggins lol