Friday, April 29, 2011

36 weeks!

WOOHOO! I can't believe I made it to 36 weeks. There were many days that I really thought that I wouldn't get here. My groin is feeling better but my ankles are super swollen and my wrists are not feeling the greatest with the carpal tunnel. But right now, I feel so blessed to be able to make it this far. My c-section is scheduled on May 11th at 4:30...only 12 days away! We will see if I make it to that date :) but I am just so happy right now. I just hope everything continues to progress well and the babies get here safely! I will feel like I've just finished a marathon...but I think it will mark the beginning of another one! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for us!

4 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

So even though I am HORRIBLE at commenting, I have been following along. So excited for you! Congrats on reaching 36 weeks. That really is great news. Can't wait to see your little men. Hang in there!

bell family said...

good luck girlie. I got carpel tunnel with Carter and it stinks but I promise have those babies and it goes away quickly.

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

Congratulations! I think 36 weeks with one baby is a great accomplishment. I was on bed rest with Isaac starting at 26 weeks. I know the relief that comes with making it to this mark! Here's to all the best to come!

Tastes Kinda Minty said...

Hey way to go! Glad that you and the babies are doing OK! Now comes the fun! Can't wait to see pictures of the new boys! You are in our thoughts and prayers!
Becky