Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day

As I was thinking about how blessed we are to have such a great Dad/husband, I was overwhelmed with the blessings that we have. Derrick is such a great dad to these boys and is so selfless in giving his time and energy to our family. He leads family home evening and has such great topics to discuss with our boys and trying to help them become great future dads themselves.

"My favorite thing about my dad is everything he has done. I loved it when he took us to Red Robin after the twins were born. We got free sundaes! It was great!" Tony

Turner's favorite thing about his dad is that "he makes awesome food that I like." I guess the way to a boy's heart is through his stomach :)

Levi is always so excited when Derrick comes home from work. Derrick and Levi are great buddies. They build puzzles, do cars, and Derrick is always ready to change diapers and help out where it is needed.

Sawyer and Briggs were unavailable for comment but I am sure their favorite thing about their dad is that he feeds them and changes their diapers...a lot.

Thanks babe! You are an awesome dad and I love you all the more for it!

No comments: