Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Out to the park

It is amazing to me how long it takes me to get somewhere. We went to the park this morning and it took a good 2 hours to get there. It was kinda chaotic trying to get everyone loaded and babies fed and bottles made...sunscreen applied, snacks grabbed, towels put in the car, and cold water brought.
I apologized to the older boys for being kinda crazy trying to get out of the house. After being at the park for an hour or so Tony said, "The craziness was worth coming to the park." I am glad :) It was a fun splash park that shoots water up out of the ground. The best kind of park to go to when it is over 110* outside.

1 comment:

Cervantes Family said...

I think the same thing about it taking a long time to go somewhere and I only have 2! I can't imagine what it would be like with 5! Good job.