Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nana's Visit

Levi at the pool. Levi and Nana were great buds! The boys went down the slides and had lots of fun.


We had a ton of fun with Nana while she was here. We got to go to the water park, she took the kids shopping, made lots of yummy food, and most importantly...allowed me to get some sleep! (Well she let Derrick get some sleep too.) I think we wore her out.


Because of all her help, I have been able to feel a lot better from my c-section. It was really bothering me before she came. I was running solo for a few days while Derrick went back to work. This one has taken me longer to feel better but I guess that is to be expected because they pulled 2 kids out instead of just one...and there is a lot more that I am doing with all the boys. Overall, we are doing great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed visiting with her in the Mother's Room, great lady