Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sleepy wrap!

I'd like to thank Cameo for turning me on to this Sleepywrap baby carrier. I had heard that you could wrap twins in it but I was a little nervous to try it out. Derrick's mom came in town and Sawyer was being pretty fussy so I put him in it. He settled right down and fell asleep. He absolutely loves it. Then Briggs started fussing a little bit. I had just watched how to wrap them on Youtube so thought I would give it a shot. They both fit and are so happy to be wrapped together. I am blogging wearing both twins and as I look down I see they are breathing in tandem. It is so awesome!



This is a great picture...except it looks like Sawyer is punching his brother in the nose...I wonder if this will be a recurring theme.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad that you are a sleepy wrap fan! It is the only way I got things done with Gabriel!

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

Love the pictures and reading about all you! Keep it coming!

The Dahle Family said...

Wow--that looks like your superhero outfit tome--here comes SuperMom!! Blogging and "holding" both babies all at the same time! Love it!