Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back to school shopping

I am really spoiled. I have great kids...and they are boys. I went school shopping for clothes for the boys up here at DI and they told me they wanted some "sporty" shirts and shorts. Perfect for AZ. They already have some nicer polos so I thought that we could get some stuff for them. I went there while Tony and Turner stayed at G-ma's and picked up some stuff. I think the most expensive thing was $3 and most were $1-$2. I love thrift stores. The boys loved everything. It was very easy. I was told if I had girls it wouldn't be as easy.

One little thing that was funny though...as we were getting tags off shorts I noticed the pair that Turner fell in love with were actually marked 18M. Yep. He is wearing 18Month pants as shorts! And they look good on him. Maybe we will let him keep them or I might have him give them to Levi.

1 comment:

arizonamama said...

I loved looking over your latest blog posts. You have such a cute family. Those twins are already growing up! I can't believe how different Sawyer looks from the rest of your boys. Definitely not the traditional Johnson look. It's fun to see what different looks genetics comes up with. They are all adorable. You are such a great mom. You really are. We are so excited to see you guys next weekend!