Monday, August 29, 2011

Silkies



So since we have been back, it has been pretty easy for me to get Sawyer and Briggs asleep. I realized that isn't always a great thing. They have been sleeping for me during the day and not at night. We tried keeping them more awake during the day but a couple days ago realized that maybe they are ready for their own cribs.

It was kind of sad moving them to their own room and setting up the monitor but it seems to help a little bit as far as their sleeping. Hopefully now that they are not hitting and kicking eachother, they will be able to put together a good night's sleep.

The silkies have been amazing. I can't believe how much the babies calm down and snuggle into them. They absolutely love them and it is nice to use them for them to go to sleep! So amazing. Thanks for helping me make them G-ma!

No comments: