Monday, August 29, 2011

A day at Shoshone Falls

Shoshone Falls was very beautiful and cool. It was fun to get sprayed by the mist.



All the cousins with Uncle Zac


The 3 older boys looking at the falls


Whoa it is a far ways down!


The twins are up at the top. The stairs were too tricky to navigate.


Crazy silly faces!


Tony playing football with Uncle Kemp and Kade.


Levi rolling down the hill just like his older brother Turner.


Turner and Kloe were best buds all week. They were always being seen together.


Shannon and Cooper


Nana and Briggs.


My dad brought some ball gloves and we threw the ball around a bit. It was a lot of fun. Nice and cool. I love the nice summer days. Turner kept asking while we were on vacation..."Why is Utah so hot? Why is Idaho so hot?" I explained to him that it is summer. I guess that I confused him because we said we would "escape the heat" of Arizona by going out of town. I guess he was hoping for snow and blizzards :)

No comments: