Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hoarding tendencies?

Turner with his PILE of stuff on his bed


I don't know if you have seen the show "Hoarding" but we tease eachother about hoarding tendencies when we have some stuff pile up. I admit I LOVE school supplies. There is something about a new box of crayons, colored pencils, paper, and notebooks. I love them. AND I love the prices for back to school time. So of course I stock up. Just because we have like 10 boxes of crayons doesn't mean we don't need more? We MIGHT run out :). And Derrick admits he does have a thing for games and puzzles. We cleaned out a few this past weekend but we have enough games to play a new one every day for at least a month...and puzzles? We have a lot of those too.



So when I was changing the sheets in the boys' room, I noticed Turner had a pile of stuff on his top bunk. Pencils, paper, colored pencils, crayons, craft sticks...I mean who knows when you will be stuck on your bed and need some craft sticks? Levi is the same way only he has his "sack of joy" which at this point is his backpack full of all his favorite things: cards, cars, guys, little toys, etc. It is always an adventure when making their beds.

No comments: