Friday, May 6, 2011

Babies are coming

May 6, 2011...good day to have some babies?? Just thought I would blog really quick while I'm eating my last snack before I have my c-section today. The doctor took mercy on me and let me move my date up a couple of days. I am really glad because it has been getting harder for me to sleep. I am officially 37 weeks and am really excited. At the doctor this week, the babies were weighing in at 5 lbs 8 oz and 5 lbs 10 ounces according to the ultrasound. Hopefully the ultrasound is fairly accurate and they are at least 5 lbs a piece. This is such a perfect early mother's day present to me. We feel so blessed to be able to have these two little boys in our lives in addition to the 3 other boys that we already have been blessed with. I will post picts as soon as I can...(I don't know if Derrick will get around to it while I'm at the hospital).
Wish us luck!

As a side note...Tony, Turner, and Levi are going to be playing with some friends today after school. Turner said that he super excited about today because he will get to go swimming with his friends...oh and he is excited about the babies too. LOL. I love all my little guys :)

1 comment:

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

I'm so excited! I've been waiting to for the go, also! I'll have to wait a little longer to see them. Isaac's birthday is Sunday on Mother's Day. He was born the Monday before my first Mother's Day. It was a special time. You'll always remember this special time. Know we're thinking of you.