Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Best Breakfast Ever

So it has been a little crazy and stressful at our house. I am feeling lack of sleep and I am sure that our older boys wish that their mom was back to normal. This morning, Tony came in to let us know that he was keeping Turner and Levi occupied so we could sleep in a little longer. It was really sweet of him.

When we walked out of the bedroom, there was a note that said "Please go to table #1". Derrick and I were being treated to "Antonio's Restaurant". When we got to the table, there were menus, plates, and napkins. Tony was wearing a "chef" badge, Turner was the "waiter" and Levi was the "cook". Derrick and I were very touched. I was starving and ordered 3 scrambled eggs and toast. It was awesome! I had to feed the twins and pump and wasn't sure when I was going to get time to eat something with protein in it. When breakfast was done, Tony and Turner came in and held Sawyer and Briggs' bottles. (The babies were hungry too!) It was so awesome to be able to enjoy some yummy food and have the twins not crying also.

Thanks guys! You made my day :)

2 comments:

The Dahle Family said...

That is a mom moment to remember. That was so completely impressive for a 9-year-old-son to notice what he could do to help and step right up and do it! Awesome!

Unknown said...

that is so sweet!