Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Big helpers

Tony and Turner have been great helpers with the babies. They love helping and holding them. These pictures were taken while I was getting a coveted shower and fixing my hair. It was great.


Tony with Sawyer. After he got to hold Sawyer for a while, he had to get ready for school. He said that he wished he could just be with them and hold them all the time. I love my boys!
Turner with Briggs. There are some advantages to pumping milk :) Good job boys! Now if we could only teach them to take care of their 3am feedings! :)

I haven't been able to get the boys to nurse yet but I am grateful that I am able to produce enough milk for them. Derrick let me rent a hospital pump (thanks babe!) that has been great for us. Hopefully I will be able to get them to nurse later but for now, this is less stressful. Derrick has been known to take an extra shift at night so I can get 4 hours of sleep in a row instead of just 2. It is amazing how much time these little munchins take.

Levi is doing awesome with the babies too. He calls them both Briggs until we let him know that he is talking to Sawyer. He is super cute with them. Now if I could only keep Levi out of the baby swings we would be doing great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eric keeps getting into Brooke's swing, her exersaucer and bouncer as well.