Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sawyer and Briggs!

Right before the c-section...I am smiling here but this was before they missed twice on the IV and I wasn't quite as numb as I wanted to be for the c-section. I was completly numb about 3-4 inches above the incision but the spinal didn't do all it was supposed to do. After they pulled Briggs out, they gave me some other kind of medication that completly knocked me out and they were able to try and fix my belly button hernia and pull everything together as tight as they could. My doctor was awesome! He cut out a ton of old scar tissue and made everything nice and neat. Even with all the hard times in the pregnancy and the crazy day of surgery...I would do it all over again. I love my boys.
I love this picture. Sawyer is in Derrick's left hand and Briggs on the right. Doesn't Derrick look awesome in scrubs!
Briggs at 6 lbs 3.o oz
Sawyer at 6 lbs 3.1 ounces
Sawyer on the left labled A and Briggs on the right. Hopefully we don't have too much tandem crying. It was great to get here :)
Briggs before they did the CPAP
Sawyer
Sawyer on the ventilator
Briggs on the CPAP. He loves his pacifier and they had to cut it so it would fit under his nose mask.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You boys are beautiful! Congratulations! I hope that they continue to improve.

Unknown said...

they are SO cute! Glad they are doing better